Friday, July 22, 2011

Puzzle for sale

Yesterday afternoon Jacob had a Tantrum (yes, with a capital "T").  It all started with this puzzle he got frustrated with...it was a new one I just picked up w/a 3D fire station.  He didn't understand the "3D" part, he kept wanting to lay all the pieces flat.  Well, after getting frustrated, there was no turning back and needless to say it was a huge task getting him to finally calm down.

This morning at breakfast, he's smiling at me and says "Mommy I not "uh-set" more.  Happy."  I said, "Good!  Do you remember when you were upset yesterday?"  "Kay," he says.  "Why were you so upset, Jacob?"  He replies: "Mommy I uh-set a-ta puzzle." 

It surprised me that he just brought it up out of the blue like that.  I'm glad he could communicate that with me.  :)  What a big boy.

Would anyone care for a 3D firestation puzzle?  Just let me know!! It's for sale :)

No comments:

Post a Comment